SCHOOL LOGO WEAR:
The school logo is mandatory on all polo shirts, fleeces, sweaters, and vests.
KINDERGARTEN – 8TH GRADE DRESS CODE
Parents or guardians may be called to bring replacement garments if a student violates the dress code.
- Navy jacket or vest (logo required)
- Navy or white polo shirts, long or short sleeve (logo required)
- Navy sweater or cardigan (logo required)
- Khaki skorts or skirts no more than 3 inches above the knee (with bike shorts or leggings)
- Khaki pants/shorts (not cargo type)
- Plaid jumper or skirts no more than 3 inches above the knee (with bike shorts or leggings)
- Navy dress no more than 3 inches above the knee (with bike shorts or leggings)
Shoes, Socks and Accessories
- Shoes or boots must be in one of these solid colors: black, brown, gray or navy (small detail in a different color is acceptable), in decent repair – without rollers, flashing lights, bright stripes, open toes or heels.
- Socks must match and be white, khaki, navy or black
- Black, white or navy tights, leggings or knee socks may be worn with skirts, skorts or dresses
- Headbands or other hair adornments are allowed
- Natural hair colors only
- School uniforms from above only (unless otherwise instructed by their teacher).
- Sport/Club sweatshirts and athletic shoes are NOT allowed on indoor field trips or special events (on or off campus) e.g. assemblies, concerts, theater, museums, etc.
- P.E. uniforms are not required for K through 3rd grade
- On scheduled PE days, 4th through 8th graders may elect to come to school in their PE uniform and wear it all day. If there is a field trip or an assembly on a PE day, then students must change into their school uniform.
- PE uniforms (grades 4th – 8th) White or navy school logo t-shirt (purchased from PALS school uniform exchange)
- Navy school uniform mesh shorts (available at Lands’ End)
- Navy track or sweat pants (available at Lands’ End)
- Athletic shoes (can be any color)
- Clothes must be tasteful, clean and non-distracting. No hats, sunglasses, costumes or inappropriate garments (as determined by school personnel)
Labeling Your Clothes
- It is extremely important to label all clothing. Items not labeled will be stored in our lost and found for a limited time and then offered in our used uniform sale or donated to charity
WHERE TO PURCHASE UNIFORMS:
Franklin Academy’s school code is: 900064791
UNIFORM CLOSET –
The Uniform Closet is located in Markell Hall. Franklin Academy PE shirts, new/used uniform items, and spirit wear can be purchased from the Uniform Closet.
PALS ONLINE STORE –
You can also purchase items online; go to: https://tfa-pals-store.square.site/s/shop
For any questions or help, email firstname.lastname@example.org