Uniforms and Dress Code
FRANKLIN ACADEMY’S SCHOOL LOGO
SCHOOL LOGO WEAR:
The school logo is mandatory on all polo shirts, fleeces, sweaters, and vests.
KINDERGARTEN – 8TH GRADE DRESS CODE
Parents or guardians may be called to bring replacement garments if a student is in violation of the dress code.
- Navy jacket or vest (logo required)
- Navy or white polo shirts, long or short sleeve (logo required)
- Navy sweater or cardigan (logo required)
- Khaki skorts or skirts no more than 3 inches above the knee (with bike shorts or leggings)
- Khaki pants/shorts (not cargo type)
- Plaid jumper or skirts no more than 3 inches above the knee (with bike shorts or leggings)
- Navy dress no more than 3 inches above the knee (with bike shorts or leggings)
Shoes, Socks and Accessories
- Shoes or boots must be in one of these solid colors: black, brown, gray or navy (small detail in a different color is acceptable), in decent repair – without rollers, flashing lights, bright stripes, open toes or heels.
- Socks must match and be white, khaki, navy or black
- Black, white or navy tights, leggings or knee socks may be worn with skirts, skorts or dresses
- Headbands or other hair adornments are allowed
- Natural hair colors only
- School uniforms from above only (unless otherwise instructed by their teacher).
- Sport/Club sweatshirts and athletic shoes are NOT allowed on indoor field trips or special events (on or off campus) e.g. assemblies, concerts, theater, museums, etc.
- 4th graders are required to change their shirt only for P.E. A school logo T-shirt is required. New or used P.E. shirts can be purchased from the Used Uniform Exchange
- Grades 5-8 must change into Franklin Academy T-shirt and navy or black shorts or pants
- PE shoes can be any color
- Clothes must be tasteful, clean and non-distracting. No hats, sunglasses, costumes or inappropriate garments (as determined by school personnel)
Labeling Your Clothes
- It is extremely important to label all clothing. Items not labeled will be stored in our lost and found for a limited time and then offered in our used uniform sale or donated to charity
WHERE TO PURCHASE UNIFORMS:
Franklin Academy school code is: 900064791
The Franklin Academy PE shirts and new/used uniform items are available in our Uniform Closet (open Tuesdays from 8-8:30 a.m.), or along with a limited amount of new uniform items, and spirit wear at: https://tfa-pals-store.square.site/s/shop
For any questions or help, email email@example.com