2nd-8th Grade at Markell Hall (1509 E. Victor Street):
Please only use main arterials Northwest Ave., Meridian and E. Victor St.
Do Not use Elizabeth St., as per our Conditional Use Permit. Please do not pick up your student on E. Victor St., or stand anywhere off campus. The front of the building and the front of neighbors houses are not designated for drop off or pick up.
Our traffic is like the airport. At dismissal time, please keep circling the building until you see your student. At arrival, please be ready for a quick exit.
All students must enter through the back door only.
7:45 – 8:00 am 5th-8th grade
8:00 – 8:15 am 2nd-4th grade
* Families of 5th-8th graders with siblings in 2nd-4th grade should arrive as close to 8 as possible. Siblings in Preschool-1st grade should be dropped off at Robin Hall as close to 8:15 as possible. Please pick up the youngest sibling first and then circle around for the older sibling.
2nd grade: 2:50 pm
3rd grade: 3:00 pm
4th grade: 3:10 pm
5th-8th grade: 3:15 pm
1. Enter from E. Victor St.
No pick-up/drop-off here.
2. No student drop-off/pick-up here.
3. No student drop-off/pick-up or parking here.
4. Parent parking for students who arrive late, or need assistance.
* Student drop-off and pick-up.
REMINDER: Our traffic pattern is mandated by the city. We are granted a conditional use permit. Failure to obey traffic rules may result in the loss of our permit or a ticket.
Preschool-1st Grade at Robin Hall (3000 Northwest Ave.)
Please only use main arterials Northwest Ave., Meridian and E. Victor St. Do Not use Elizabeth St., as per our Conditional Use Permit.
Our traffic is like at the airport. At dismissal time please keep circling the building until you see your student.
At arrival please be ready for a quick exit.
All students must enter the building through the playground door only.
8:00 – 8:15 am Kindergarten – 1st grade (class starts at 8:15 am)
8:15 – 8:30 am Preschool (class starts at 8:30 am)
* Families at Robin Hall with younger siblings should arrive as close to 8:15 am as possible. At dismissal time, please pick up the youngest student first. Families with older siblings at Markell Hall will drop them off first and pick them up second.
* Parents unbuckle and open the door for younger child(ren) before releasing them to the attendant in the morning.
Early Preschool Mellos’ class: 2:30 pm
Preschool Ho/Camaya’s classes: 2:35 pm
Pre-K 5 Day Ms. Jo & Mrs. Killian/Pickerill’s class: 2:40 pm
Early K Owen/Ms. Johnson: 2:45 pm
Kindergarten Dizon/Yorks’ classes: 2:55 pm
1st grade Brewin, Carr, Jorgensen: 3:00 pm
1. Enter from behind the school off Northwest Ave.
2. Early parent waiting area. Pull in here if you do not see your child’s class yet.
3. Student drop-off/pick-up. Form two Lanes. No passing. No entering building from this area.
4. Front entrance parking for students who arrive late or need assistance.
REMINDER: Our traffic pattern is mandated by the city. We are granted a conditional use permit. Failure to obey traffic rules may result in the loss of our permit, or a ticket. Do not hold up traffic on Northwest.