Franklin Academy participates in a number of easy and hassle-free fundraising programs that earn cash for our school. The beauty of these passive fundraisers is that you can contribute to the school without having to spend extra money. We encourage all families to participate in the fundraising programs below, and that you consider making it a family effort by recruiting grandparents and friends!
If you shop at Amazon.com, this is a great opportunity to raise money for Franklin Academy. Sign up at Amazon Smile and 0.5% of your purchase price will go towards SPA. Here’s how:
- Go to Amazon Smile
- In the “pick your own charitable organization” box type in Franklin Preschool.
- Click on the Bellingham Franklin
- **VERY IMPORTANT** Please make sure whenever you shop on Amazon you go to the Amazon Smile webpage. If you shop on Amazon.com we won’t receive the donation.
If you have a Target Red Debit or Credit card, please link your card to Franklin Academy here. Our school ID is 124433
Haggen School Bucks
Go to Haggen School Bucks, call 800.995.1902, and link your card over the phone. Or go to your Haggen customer service desk.
**Must link school each new school year, so if you haven’t done it this year, please do so.
When you buy uniforms on Lands End a part of your purchase will go back to SPA. If you don’t already have an account with Lands End here’s how to link your uniform purchases to Franklin Academy:
- Go to Landsend.com
- Under “Uniforms” tab, click “find your school”
- Fill in form
- Select Franklin Academy
- Click “Save School”
- Log in (or create an account)
- Now whenever you buy uniforms a part of your purchase will come back to SPA